Will you help us create the festival of our dreams?
Volunteers spots are currently filling up quickly. Sign up sooner rather than later, especially if you want to be a part of your favourite team. 🖤🖤
- 15.02.2024: First round of team assignments. Those who applied before 02.01.2024 have been assigned and offered a team.
- 15.02.2024: Several teams are full for now, including all the teams working before the festival. They might reopen later after we have taken a round to confirm those who got an offer in the first round.
Head to our MNMT Family Facebook Group if you want to chat with the crew and previous volunteers.
Our volunteers are an absolutely essential part of the team creating Monument Festival. By volunteering you get to see the festival from another angle, learn new skills, meet new people, and positively shape the experience of the festival-goers. You also get the following benefits:
- A free festival ticket.
- Free shuttle bus to the festival area the day before the festival officially begins.
- Free shuttle bus back to Oslo after the festival.
- Free lunch with the crew and volunteers on the day before the festival begins.
- Access to the volunteer area to hang out and meet other volunteers.
- One meal per shift.
- Coffee and tea during shifts.
- 50% off on one piece of festival merch.
- A volunteer after-party if you help us restore the festival site to its natural form.
How does it work?
- You sign up and select up to five roles/teams you are interested in.
- We assign you to one of the teams you selected.
- We notify you and put you in contact with your team leader.
- At some date to be announced, you will be able to self-assign to shifts within your team.
Once you have been assigned a team, we count on you to create the festival. It is therefore extremely important that you inform your team leader as soon as possible if you for some reason cannot join after having signed up.
- Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot volunteer after having signed up.
- If working before the festival: Complete 3x 8 hour shifts.
- If working during the festival: Complete 2x 6 hour shift each (one day-shift and one night-shift, is the rule of thumb).
- Follow the shift schedule provided by your team leader.
- Meet at least 15 minutes before the start of every shift.
- Be sober while on shift.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN! You are an essential part of creating the unique, inclusive and positive vibe of the festival.