Will you help us create the festival of our dreams?
Thank you so much to everyone who has signed up so far, we can’t wait to start creating Monument Festival 2023 with you! However, we are still looking for more kind and loving people to join our team. The sooner you apply the better as there are only a few spots left. Peace & Love 🖤🖤.
Head to our MNMT Family Facebook Group if you want to chat with the crew and previous volunteers.
Our volunteers are an absolutely essential part of the team creating Monument Festival. By volunteering you get to see the festival from another angle, learn new skills, meet new people, and positively shape the experience of the festival-goers. You also get the following benefits:
- A free festival ticket.
- Free shuttle bus to the festival area the day before the festival officially begins.
- Free shuttle bus back to Oslo after the festival.
- Free barbeque with the crew and volunteers on the day before the festival begins.
- Access to the volunteer area to hang out and meet other volunteers.
- One hot meal per shift.
- Coffee and tea during shifts.
- A volunteer after-party if you help us restore the festival site to its natural form.
- Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot volunteer after having signed up.
- If working before the festival: Complete 3x 8 hour shifts.
- If working during the festival: Complete 2x 6 hour shift each (one day-shift and one night-shift, is the rule of thumb).
- Follow the shift schedule provided by your team leader.
- Meet at least 15 minutes before the start of every shift.
- Be sober while on shift.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN! You are an essential part of creating the unique, inclusive and positive vibe of the festival.